Saturday, March 12, 2011

Dan and Blair

What is happening?! The rules of Gossipgirl have been smashed and they can never be fixed now! When I started watching it in year 7, after reading the books, I vowed that if the writers of Gossipgirl had to resort to putting Blair and Dan together the show would be broken and I wouldn't watch it anymore. And now it's happened... But I love it too much to stop! And I kind of like them togther... They're becoming my favourite couple, despite Ben's attractiveness and sweet vulnerability. But how can I watch such a complete violation of my principles? Even though it's so good.
By the way, how sweet to watch 'The Philadelphia Story' of all movies - I get it now: Chuck is Cary Grant, Blair is Katharine Hepburn, Dan is James Stewart. How perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment