Friday, May 21, 2010

Jenny's Hair


Okay okay I maybe I'm so excited about having a blog that I want two posts in the same 5 minutes... But I just want to talk about Jenny from Gossipgirl. I hate her, she is my worst character, she is a total psycho bitch and she has no heart. But even though I hate her clothes, her makeup and her personality I'm kind of fascinated by her hair. It's so long (extensions) and so white and in perfect circle ringlets and it's so messy and plaited and knotted and her hairstyles are so different but nice.
I'm being influenced against my will! I even had a similar style in my hair today (but in brown shorter hair) and i kind of like not having to maintain my hair all day - just having it messy. Oh but I hate Jenny SO much. I hope I snap back into my love of Blair soon !

No comments:

Post a Comment